DODGE ISN BEARING
DODGE ISN spherical roller bearing,the only high-capacity double-row
spherical roller bearing with an effective easy-on, easy-off adapter
mounting and removal system. Not only does this patented system
provide a concentric grip for superior holding on the shaft, it ensures
that the bearing can be mounted and dismounted in less than fifteen
minutes. Combine these feature with the ISN bearings' superior sealing
system and compact one-piece, industry-standard dimensioned housing,
and you have a family of mounted roller bearings which lives up to its name.
一、 PATENTED SEALING OPTIONS
An ineffective seal can allow contaminants to enter a bearing, which can cause failure. However, with ISN bearing inserts, there are two exclusive seals for maximum sealing protection. Our proven Trident seals are extremely effective for dirty environments, low-to-medium speeds, and normal ambient conditions. Made of nitrile material, this triple-lip rubbing seal has a low coefficient of friction, and its seal land maintains full seal contact even when misaligned.
For higher speeds and harsher ambient conditions, ISN inserts offer labyrinth seals with corrosion-resistant flingers
and steel clearance seal carriers.
ISN SPHERICAL PLUMMER BLOCKS
- Patented ISN "Push/Pull" adapter mounting system
- Eliminates need for feeler gauges
- Easy removal
- Expansion & non-expansion, field convertible
- Triple lip contact seals for wet or dirty applications
- Labyrinth non-contact seals for high speed & high temperature applications
Time Saving Removal and Replacement Design
1) Steel cage provides precision roller guidance.
2) Outer ring riding two-piece guide ring minimizes heat generation.
3) Tapered seal land maintains full contact when misaligned.
4) Patented nitrile triple lip seal resists heat & chemical breakdown.
5) Ease in mounting & dismounting with patented adapter system.
6) Adapter sleeve improves concentricity and reduces vibration.